Thursday, March 21, 2013

my life update (2013)

Salam,
life is now more challenging as iam currently in my  last semester..yuhuu!!
hope that i can finish it with good cgpa..In Sha Allah..
enough with me, i tell you about my mum updates..

Alhamdulillah,mum already done with her medical treatment..
chemotherapy 6 cycle, radiotherapy 30 sessions..
ALLAH SWT  please bless her..
i never thought that my mum is a superwoman..
her first chemo session is a nightmare..
she collapse because she happen to vomit too much until there is not enough  natural salt in her body..
alhamdulillah she get through this challenge after being hospitalized for a week..she regain consciousnesses after 4 days..

now we are countering the  pink fight with her having a healthy meal and also herbal supplement and every three month she have to go to HUKM for checkup..


p/s: ujian adalah tanda ALLAH SWT sayangkan kita..:)




No comments: