Sunday, March 20, 2011

...little women...


salam bloggers...

today,almost 2 month i dint see my beloved person face..MAK & ABAH..
just to say here how much i miss my dad n mum...

i woke up everyday thinking about them..
i went to my slept just to dream about them..
i think they miss me to..
but i miss them more..
I wish i can there by they side..
sometimes i felt like im not their little girl anymore..
they let me fly so freely in the sky..
but iam not ready yet to be left alone..
cause im just your liitle women..


mum..i miss u so much

"the first sound in the morning was her voice,she went about the house singing like a lark;and the last sound at night was the same cheery sound,for the girls never grew too old for that familiar lullaby..."
(little women,louisa m alcott)

No comments: